“Hurray” here it starts the shoot for the movie
- August 22, 2017
Dawa sherpa (shetty)’s presents and producer “Hurray”
Written and Directed: Yam Thapa
Producers: Sonam lama Blon and Tsering dorjee lama
In this Movie Keki and Anoop are in lead Role. Raja Ram Poudel, Prakash Ghimire, Bijay Baral, Ankit Khadka, Sangita Napit, Upadesh Timilsina are likewise featuring in the movie. Movie sketch the story of a young girl who sells flowers in the commence of the popular sanctuary, Pashupatinath.
The screenplay has been written and directed by Yam Thapa. The cinematography of the movie has done by Shiva Dhakal and the music for the movie has been contributed by the Kaliprasad Baskota and Rajanran Shiwakoti.
Bikram Swar and Roshan Bhattarai are the choreographers whereas the editing of the movie will be done by Chandan Dutta.
- Damphu Ma Selo 2 | Syaji Hoi | Mings Lama Ft. Paul Shah, Sumi Moktan & Vijay Lama | Selo Song 2021
- “Haataarindai Bataasindai” magical voice and splendid music video by Sajjan Raj Vaidya
- Singer Sagun lama-2019 with his latest song ‘Maya jaal’.
- Shahas – Afno Ta Para Ni Farak Chha Ft. Pema Man Singh Tamang
- Timro Mayama by Nepal Idol season first contestant Buddha Lama’s new music video.
- Reviving an old Tharu story with a modern twist
- Kimdol, in the foothills of Swayambhunath, an abode of hippie artists, musicians, poets and writers How. A used bookstore in Kathmandu’s Jhochhen captured the spirit of the hippie movement
- Ravi Oad has became the second Nepal idol
- NABIN K. BHATTARAI TO START MUSICAL TOUR
- Pragya Lama (Sano Hamro Ghar) a film by PmstNepal has been nominated in Epic Nepal Music Award 2075.
- Dayahang Rai’s “Appa” on 7th June 2019
- SAYA – SUMMER LOVE -Nepali Movie Song by Pushpan Pradhan and Banika Pradhan Ft. Ashish Piya and Rewati Chhetri
- Releasing on 15 March movie ‘Jani Najani’, had released the posters.
- “Aankushe Maya” – New Tamang Selo 2018 By Raju Lama & Jitu Lopchan.
- Musical legends Sanjay Shrestha, Babin Pradhan, Sachin Rauniyar and Bhim Tuladhar are together with “A MANCHHE”