‘Impressions of development work affect ‘
- November 30, 2017
‘Impressions of development work affect some’
Officials say about Rs 17 billion to operate irrigation projects and canals damaged by the last flood.
According to the government officials, some of the new and revised programs related to the development of the construction were due to the constituency of the Election Code.
According to the report, last year, according to the schedule of election program, many development projects have been affected for a long time.
But the Ministry of Finance has shown that there is no impact on the high level.
Election officials of the Election Commission said that the code of conduct should not be attracted to the natural disasters.
Although the Ministry of Irrigation has passed the 17th rupees of Rupees for the construction of the irrigation infrastructure of Terai flood, the Election Code of Conduct will be attracted after the budget of the scheme has been stopped.
But it is said that Sagar Kumar Rai, spokesperson of the ministry, has been affected by the irrigation program.
He said, “Even though passed by the Council of Ministers, the meaning has been stopped in the ministry. The amount that is delayed will affect the work.”
Apart from the plan that has already been approved in the budget, when the new and revised development programs are brought in place, the code of conduct will be attracted, as many other schemes like the Ministry of Education are stopped.
“The code of conduct should not be stopped in the program of regular budget, only the problem will be added to the budget,” the Ministry of Education asked for 17 billion and it is not possible to give the present day.
Code of Conduct
The Election Commission had enforced the code of conduct from the local level elections in the previous year.
The Election Code of Conduct, which applies to the Government of Nepal, including the local bodies, and non-governmental organizations, is applicable to all.
The rules, which are not permissible to announce new policy, plan and program, approve, operate, and operate manpower and source resources for sleep.
Election commission spokesperson Navaraj Dhakal said that the budget has been stopped by the Commission for the budget constituency of the Constituency Sector Development Fund, 10 billion rupees. Similarly, various transfers and new schemes have been stopped. ”
Due to local level and state and representation, due to election schedule for 7 months this year, many programs seem to be affected.
However, during the big incident such as natural disasters, the conduct code of conduct will not be attracted.
- Damphu Ma Selo 2 | Syaji Hoi | Mings Lama Ft. Paul Shah, Sumi Moktan & Vijay Lama | Selo Song 2021
- “Haataarindai Bataasindai” magical voice and splendid music video by Sajjan Raj Vaidya
- Singer Sagun lama-2019 with his latest song ‘Maya jaal’.
- Shahas – Afno Ta Para Ni Farak Chha Ft. Pema Man Singh Tamang
- Timro Mayama by Nepal Idol season first contestant Buddha Lama’s new music video.
- Reviving an old Tharu story with a modern twist
- Kimdol, in the foothills of Swayambhunath, an abode of hippie artists, musicians, poets and writers How. A used bookstore in Kathmandu’s Jhochhen captured the spirit of the hippie movement
- Ravi Oad has became the second Nepal idol
- NABIN K. BHATTARAI TO START MUSICAL TOUR
- Pragya Lama (Sano Hamro Ghar) a film by PmstNepal has been nominated in Epic Nepal Music Award 2075.
- Dayahang Rai’s “Appa” on 7th June 2019
- SAYA – SUMMER LOVE -Nepali Movie Song by Pushpan Pradhan and Banika Pradhan Ft. Ashish Piya and Rewati Chhetri
- Releasing on 15 March movie ‘Jani Najani’, had released the posters.
- “Aankushe Maya” – New Tamang Selo 2018 By Raju Lama & Jitu Lopchan.
- Musical legends Sanjay Shrestha, Babin Pradhan, Sachin Rauniyar and Bhim Tuladhar are together with “A MANCHHE”