Kamero has Finally Launched Their Official Music Video Nepenthe(s).
- October 14, 2018
Nepenthe(s) is the seventh single of Kamero nine-track album Absence Paradox which tells the story of ‘Chhenaam’ through the lyrics and tone of the songs, but it is open to interpretation. The song title is an amalgamation of two words: ‘Nepenthe’ which is a fictional medicine that is believed to cure all human sorrow whereas ‘Nepenthes’ is a carnivorous pitcher plant that eats insects. This is in line with the central character ‘Chhenaam’ who is in a state of semi-consciousness being dragged through a hallway which sometimes resembles a hospital whereas other times seems like purgatory. This will be represented in a different context with the underlying theme being the same by Jazz Productions.
Album: Absence Paradox
- Damphu Ma Selo 2 | Syaji Hoi | Mings Lama Ft. Paul Shah, Sumi Moktan & Vijay Lama | Selo Song 2021
- “Haataarindai Bataasindai” magical voice and splendid music video by Sajjan Raj Vaidya
- Singer Sagun lama-2019 with his latest song ‘Maya jaal’.
- Shahas – Afno Ta Para Ni Farak Chha Ft. Pema Man Singh Tamang
- Timro Mayama by Nepal Idol season first contestant Buddha Lama’s new music video.
- Reviving an old Tharu story with a modern twist
- Kimdol, in the foothills of Swayambhunath, an abode of hippie artists, musicians, poets and writers How. A used bookstore in Kathmandu’s Jhochhen captured the spirit of the hippie movement
- Ravi Oad has became the second Nepal idol
- NABIN K. BHATTARAI TO START MUSICAL TOUR
- Pragya Lama (Sano Hamro Ghar) a film by PmstNepal has been nominated in Epic Nepal Music Award 2075.
- Dayahang Rai’s “Appa” on 7th June 2019
- SAYA – SUMMER LOVE -Nepali Movie Song by Pushpan Pradhan and Banika Pradhan Ft. Ashish Piya and Rewati Chhetri
- Releasing on 15 March movie ‘Jani Najani’, had released the posters.
- “Aankushe Maya” – New Tamang Selo 2018 By Raju Lama & Jitu Lopchan.
- Musical legends Sanjay Shrestha, Babin Pradhan, Sachin Rauniyar and Bhim Tuladhar are together with “A MANCHHE”