The mega rock band Project One to release album in May
- May 2, 2018
The mega rock band Project One—a unique project bringing together members of some of the most beloved Nepali rock bands—has announced that they will be releasing their first album in the second week of May. The album will feature six songs in total and will consist of motivational and social themes.
The announcement was made following the Banepa leg of the Pheri Uthney Chha Nepal concert series, which took place on Saturday. The Banepa edition of the concert series was preceded by concerts in Chitwan on April 7 and Dharan on April 21.
Project One includes musicians from Nepal’s premier rock bands. In what was perhaps the first time in Nepali music history, the members from the noted bands decided to perform as a single entity called Project One, in November, 2017. Project One consists of members from bands such as Mukti and Revival, Robin and the New Revolution, The Shadows, Anuprastha, Hari Maharjan Project, Tumbleweed, Kanta Dab Dab, Newaz, and former members of Nepathya and The Axe.
The band’s current lineup includes Mukti Shakya, Robin Tamang, Swapnil Sharma, and Niran Shahi (on vocals); Hari Maharjan and Sarad Shrestha (on guitars); Roshan Kansakar on the bass guitar; and Nikhil Tuladhar on percussions.
After the album launch in May, the band will travel to cities such as Birtamode, Bhairahawa, Pokhara, before returning to Kathmandu.
- Damphu Ma Selo 2 | Syaji Hoi | Mings Lama Ft. Paul Shah, Sumi Moktan & Vijay Lama | Selo Song 2021
- “Haataarindai Bataasindai” magical voice and splendid music video by Sajjan Raj Vaidya
- Singer Sagun lama-2019 with his latest song ‘Maya jaal’.
- Shahas – Afno Ta Para Ni Farak Chha Ft. Pema Man Singh Tamang
- Timro Mayama by Nepal Idol season first contestant Buddha Lama’s new music video.
- Reviving an old Tharu story with a modern twist
- Kimdol, in the foothills of Swayambhunath, an abode of hippie artists, musicians, poets and writers How. A used bookstore in Kathmandu’s Jhochhen captured the spirit of the hippie movement
- Ravi Oad has became the second Nepal idol
- NABIN K. BHATTARAI TO START MUSICAL TOUR
- Pragya Lama (Sano Hamro Ghar) a film by PmstNepal has been nominated in Epic Nepal Music Award 2075.
- Dayahang Rai’s “Appa” on 7th June 2019
- SAYA – SUMMER LOVE -Nepali Movie Song by Pushpan Pradhan and Banika Pradhan Ft. Ashish Piya and Rewati Chhetri
- Releasing on 15 March movie ‘Jani Najani’, had released the posters.
- “Aankushe Maya” – New Tamang Selo 2018 By Raju Lama & Jitu Lopchan.
- Musical legends Sanjay Shrestha, Babin Pradhan, Sachin Rauniyar and Bhim Tuladhar are together with “A MANCHHE”